Meat smoker machine is a machine used to smoke sausage, ham, poultry, fish and other meat products. The main purpose of the machine is to add smoky flavor to the meat during the smoking process.
Compared with the traditional smoker oven, this fully automatic meat smoking oven has the functions of drying, baking, smoking, coloring, exhausting and so on. Therefore, the machine is widely used in meat processing plants and sausage production lines.
The smoking process typically involves slow-cooking the meat at low temperatures, usually between 200°F to 275°F (93°C to 135°C), for an extended period. The meat absorbs the flavors from the wood smoke, resulting in a distinctive smoky taste and aroma. Different types of wood, such as hickory, mesquite, applewood, cherry, and others, can be used to impart unique flavors to the meat.
The structure of the meat smoker machine
The meat smoker machine is mainly composed of a furnace body, a heating system, a circulating air system, a smoking system, a control box and a smoking device. The smoker body includes motor, heat conduction plate, U-shaped electric heating tube, independent air duct, axial flow fan, flue, temperature probe and transparent glass window, etc. The smoke chamber is divided into an external smoke chamber and a built-in smoke chamber.
How the meat smoking oven works?
There is a lower hopper above the external smoke chamber of the smoker. The user can control the feeding speed of sawdust through the running speed of the stirring motor. There is a U-shaped electric heating tube inside the external smoke chamber, which can achieve the effect of uniform heating and smoke generation of materials after heating.
Meat smoker machine can produce smoke during operation. The smoke flows through the flue through the small holes on the inner wall of the machine, and under the action of the fan driven by the axial flow motor, it will be sucked back from top to bottom to make the food evenly heated and colored. This method of smoking meat allows the meat to be browned, dried and smoked quickly. At the same time, there is a temperature probe inside the smoker, and the user can know the temperature in the furnace at any time.
|Maximum High-Pressure Oven Temperature(℃)||100||100||100||120||120|
Smoking meat machine for sale
At Taizy Meat Machinery Factory, we have a variety of meat smoking ovens with different outputs for sale. The models are TZ-30, TZ-50, TZ-100, TZ-250 and TZ-500. Different models have different sizes, power, steam consumption, temperature, etc. For details, you can refer to the introduction in the parameter table.
Take the model TZ-30 as an example, the output of this meat smoker machine is 30 kg, the maximum temperature of the oven is 100 degrees Celsius, the power is 10kw, and the size is 73x67x85cm. If you want to buy buy meat smoker machine, please feel free to contact us. Apart from that, we also have meat processing machines such as meat bone separator machine and meat dicer machine for sale.
Advantages of Taizy meat smoker machine
- The machine to smoke meat is made of stainless steel and meets food hygiene standards.
- The door of smoke oven is a special explosion-proof glass door. The user can observe the smoking situation of the meat at any time, and can eliminate unexpected accidents in time.
- Taizy commercial meat smoker machine has the characteristics of uniform heating and coloring.
- The temperature probe inside the machine can check the heating temperature at any time.
- The machine has an automatic alarm function.
- Two heating methods for customers to choose: steam heating and electric heating
- The performance of the machine is stable and the failure rate is low.
How to clean a meat smoker?
Machine to smoke meat cleaning points
Cleaning times: Clean after each smoking.
Cleaning location: the smoke pipe and the inside of the box. Under the condition of sufficient pump pressure, it is allowed to open all at the same time. There is also a cover plate for manual opening and cleaning at the position of the smoke pipe, which can be opened to clean the internal dirt if necessary.
Rinse time and dosage: Use 3-5% caustic soda diluent to clean, then rinse with clean water to remove residual strong alkaline cleaning solution or dirt.
- When the temperature of the cabinet rises to 70-80°C, use a water pump to spray cleaning fluid. Keep the soaking time for 2-3 minutes, then pour clean water into the cleaning bucket.
- Rinse the meat smoker machine with clean water, and increase the number of rinses with water if necessary.
- Do not allow water to splash on the smoking meat machine control box and computer.
- Operators must wear protective equipment when cleaning.