The commercial frozen meat slicer is also known as the commercial frozen slicing machine. This kind of frozen meat slicing equipment can slice various kinds of frozen meat. You can use it to cut chicken rolls, mutton rolls, beef rolls, pork rolls, and bacon. Compared with the traditional manual frozen meat slicer, our electric frozen meat slicer has the characteristics of high work efficiency and uniform thickness.
What are the characteristics of the best commercial frozen meat slicer?
- Uniform thickness. The meat slices cut by the easy-to-use frozen meat slicer must be thin and even.
- Safety. The intelligent numerical control panel of the Taizy machine adopts the key mode of buttons and knobs. This can maximize the safety of the operator.
- The materials meet the requirements of the food machine. The contact part of the machine and meat is made of 304 stainless steel, and the machine shell is made of 201 stainless steel.
- Multiple models. A good commercial frozen meat slicer needs multiple models to meet the requirements of different customers. We have three models for customers to choose from
- Easy to clean. The meat slices cut by our knife will not stick to the knife.
What are the models of Taizy commercial frozen meat slicer?
In Taizy meat processing station, we have three different types of commercial frozen meat slicers for sale. The three types of machines are electrically controlled two roll slicer, numerically controlled four roll slicer, and numerically controlled eight roll slicer. The three machines have different outputs, sizes, and weights. The output of the electronic controlled one roll slicer is 25-50 kg / h. If you have a small restaurant or the demand for production is not so large, you can choose this machine. If you have a great demand for the output of the machine, we recommend you choose another two machines. Their output is 250-300 kg / h and 450-500 kg / h, respectively. In addition to automatic frozen meat slicer, we also have meat cutting machine and frozen meat dicer for sale.
|Slice thickness (mm)
|Machine weight (kg)
|Machine size (mm)
|One Roll slicer
|CNC Four Roll Slicer
|CNC Eight Roll Slicer
How to use an industrial frozen meat slicer correctly?
- Before startup, confirm whether the power cord, plug, and socket are in good condition.
- In order to use more safely, the machine needs to be connected to the ground wire first. This prevents the machine from leaking electricity.
- Adjust the thickness of the meat slices you want, and then put the frozen meat without bones on the chopping board.
- When the machine is working, do not teach it to be close to the blade.
- If it is difficult to cut, stop the machine to check the cutting edge. Then sharpen the blade with a sharpener.
Can you slice frozen meat with a meat slicer?
Ordinary home-used meat slicer are not recommended to cut frozen meat. On the one hand, the frozen meat is too hard, and it is easy to damage the blade with the ordinary frozen meat slicer for home use. On the other hand, the frozen meat slicer for home use is not suitable for cutting frozen meat. It is only suitable for cutting fresh meat. The best way to cut frozen meat is to use a commercial frozen meat slicer. However, it should be noted that even a special frozen meat slicer needs to thaw the meat to above – 6 degrees before eating.
All in all, if you are finding an industrial frozen meat slicer, mutton slicer, or machine for slicing frozen beef, please contact us. In July this year, an American customer ordered this machine for cutting mutton. Our machine is the best food slicer for frozen meat. And we will try our best to help you.